Hello!
So just a quick update: I had to say goodbye to the Welch family last week when they headed back to the States until God opens the door for them to come back. It was sad to say goodbye because I grew to really enjoy spending time with their family, but I know God has great plans for them.
Other than that I am still doing great out here! Also, other than one minor cold, and some painfully annoying Jock Itch which was taken care of thanks to some sweet meds from Dr. Welch(perhaps too much info…), I have not been sick in Bangladesh!
I am done teaching my own computer classes, and am now using the same time to train as many of the more advanced computer users to teach their own computer classes. One user who I have spent a pretty good amount of time with, (who is also my Bangla teacher) has already learned to teach Red and Yellow classes. Please pray I would be a good reflection of Christ to him, and that he would see his need for a savior.
A praise: there was young girl who came in with Guillain-Barre syndrome which is an auto-immune disease which caused her muscles to stop working. It started with her feet, and worked up to the diaphragm causing her to stop breathing for about three weeks. Long story short, she started breathing again and is now going to be fine.
Thanks for your prayers!
Hey Brother! Thanks for keeping us updated. I really enjoy hearing and knowing how to pr for you!
ReplyDelete