 |
| The Petronas towers |
Malaysia was a fairly big contrast from Indonesia. The country seemed to have much more affluence. I was able to spend a day touring around Kuala Lumpur, and saw the the Petronas towers.
 |
| Sentosa Island |
After Malaysia, I took a bus to Singapore where I spent three days. My Dad's friend Viroy(a Singaporean businessman) met me there, showed me around the city, and paid for all my expenses. It was very generous and a huge blessing, because Singapore can be very expensive. I honestly did not know anything about Singapore before this trip, and expected it to be similar to Indonesia. I found that Singapore is actually the nicest, and cleanest big city I've ever visited.
 |
| My bathroom in Singapore |
 |
| My bathroom in the village |
I arrived in Bangladesh, and the next morning went to a village with the worker here to visit schools, and orphanage, and baptizenew believers. We spend three days in the village, and now I am at the worker's house in the city. I'll leave for the hospital tomorrow.
 |
| New believers getting baptized |
the picture of these bathrooms next to each other really makes me appreciate my dorm bathroom and makes me realize that I'm so lucky to have one. Thanks for this reminder of what I'm thankful for! Singapore is so clean it's crazy!...example: the airport. I hope you've had some life changing experiences and that many more are on the way! I'm praying for you :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you finally arrived in Bangladesh. Wow! I'm thankful to live in the good ole USA. YOU are in my prayers constantly and ask God to use you in a mighty way. I love you so much. Your little grandma. XXOO
ReplyDelete