When Minsuk came back to Korea, he began to attend a local Korean church. It was in that church that he met his wife Jinhee. Minsuk and Jinhee have been on several mission trips themselves, and are passionate about seeing the nations come to Christ.
This whole experience has given me a new vision for reaching out to international students at CU. Every year God brings the nations to Colorado, and Minsuk is such a great example of what can happen when you reach out and show the love of Christ to international students.
Very awesome to see the fruit of your family living for Jesus. Thanks for posting this. I hope you are enjoying the Lord today. I heard this quote from a song this morning that I wanted to share with you...
ReplyDelete"How could I expect to walk without you (God) when every move that Jesus made was in surrender."
Blessings in Yeshua brother. Keep in touch.